Monday, October 17, 2011

MDS Monday Family Tree

As I mentioned in an earlier post I was working on my Mother's Heritage Book.  I decided to go another route for how to layout her family trees per page than I did with my Father's.  I did his with a spread sheet and thought that using the Forever Young digital  would be more appealing to the eye.  The tough part was that they had quite a few kids in the  family so it took a whole page to lay them out. I do my books in an 8.5" x 11" so this one I did in a landscape layout to help it fit better.  I started each page with the parents facing each other and then the kids below them all facing to the right.  I shadowed and offset the one that would continue the family tree on to the next page.  My mother had no problem following the layout.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing Project Debbi. You are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails