Friday, July 22, 2011

Father's Day Tie Card

No, I was not this late in mailing this one.  It actually got to him (my father-in-law) on time.  It just took me this long to post it. I always look forward to summer but the my schedule or should I say my children's schedule is just as busy if not more so I look forward to school starting so we can get back to normal, or as normal as this household gets. lol  To do the sentiment I punched the Modern Label Punch in half and layered it behind the sentiment with the oval behind that.  I popped them up with dimensionals.  The Tie I free cut (and it took me a few to get what I wanted).  It is hard to see but it is layered on a Baja Breeze card base.
Card Details:
Stamps:  Plane & Simple
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Blueberry Crisp DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Impression Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, Modern Label Punch, Oval Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails