Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Butterfly Sketch



Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, I got to do a Sketch Challenge today. I just had to grab my Flight of the Butterfly. I cannot wait until July 1st when I can order the butterfly punch to go with it. Wouldn't this just look so much better if the butterfly was layered and flying? I am determined to use these Flower Fusions as much as I can and I thought they worked perfect with this layout. Since I frayed the ends of the twine I thought it just fitting to use the cuter kit to distress some of the edges.

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Ruby Red, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Mat Pack for Piercing,Ticket Corner Punch, Cutter Kit for Distressing, Big Shot Texturz Plate, Button Bouquet Buttons, Natural Hemp Twine, Flower Fusion

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails