Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Thoughts


I decided to take some time (no band today, so I got to stay home!) and do a Sketch Challenge. I've been trying to use more of the designer paper and not be a hoarder. I am so stuck on these colors so my next challenge to myself will be to not use the Earth Elements. I am so loving the Texture plates and had to put the other group on my workshop order yesterday. They are so easy to use and add so much dimension to a card. The Image and sentiment I did with the markers. The sentiment is popped up on a glue dot.

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Old Olive Print Patterns, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Big Shot, Harlequin Texture Plate,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails