Friday, August 29, 2008

Train Birthday


So I took some time out of my busy house face lifting day to make a card. I am getting so rusty that I went straight to the Sketch challenge for Wednesday to give me a boast. After seeing the sketch I knew exactly which set I wanted to use. We have lots of train lovers in our family and extended family so this set was a must. I stamped the train with Night of Navy Craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. The letters I cut out with the Big Shot. I love how easy they are to apply with the glue pen. Hopefully next week I will have less to do and more time to stamp. The tile is laid and tomorrow we finish grouting. Hopefully I can move my furniture back in from the deck this weekend!

Stamps: Happiness is a Journey
Paper: Garden green, Night of Navy,Basic Grey, Prestwick DSp
Ink: Night of Navy Craft
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Naturally Serif Alphabet Die, Photo Corner Punch, Night of Navy Grosgrain

Have a WONDERFUL Weekend!

ETA: Ok, I was in such a hurry to get this card together this afternoon that I just now (8 hrs later) noticed that I have one of my p's and the d turned around. Oh, well at least I can fix it on the card....

6 comments:

  1. What a great card for a guy of any age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, this is just fantastic! Love the letters and what they add to your card. Love the train too. Did you use a crimper on the image panel? What a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debbi ~~ figured as long as I was asking you about blogs the least I could do was check yours out!! It's wonderful!! I haven't gotten far enough to know yet what big project you're doing in your house, but I'll keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! You just made me think again about this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great masculine card Debbi! That train is growing on me =). TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails