Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cat Tails.....& Bird?


Ok, maybe I should of just left it alone....today's Ways to Use it challenge was to use birds. Seriously, I went through all of my stamps and there were no birds to be found, except for my penquin in the Wild About You set. So I decided to make my own....or so I thought. I love the way the fence and cat tails turned out but the bird, I just could not get it right. When I was taking the picture my daughter asked me why the bee was so large. Any way here is my bee---I mean bird card.
Stamps: none
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Wild Wasabi, Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black, More Mustard
Ink: sponging-Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Accessories: Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Small Tag Punch, Word Window Punch

3 comments:

  1. I think it came out cute! Very creative way to showcase the punches! Adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi,
    I think you did a fantastic job with this challenge! You are soooo creative! Love this idea. May have to CASE it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cote and clever! So what if the bird looks like a bee on steroids -- it's adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails