Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Caribbean Flowers


This card was made for the Sketch Challenge today at SCS. I so appreciate the daily challenges, even if I do not get the opportunity to participate in them all. They make me think of sketches, colors, techniques etc. that I may not of done on my own.

I punched the Cool Caribbean with the Label punch. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the word happy. I then stamped the happy on the back Regal Rose with Craft ink and embossed.

Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley, Circle of Friendship
Paper: Rose Red, Cool Caribbean, Regal Rose, Petals & Paisley DSDSP
Ink: Taken with Teal, Cool Caribbean, Rose Red (classic and craft), Regal Red
Accessories: Label Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Rose Grosgrain, Turquoise Grosgrain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails