Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rows Of Butterflies


I very rarely get a chance to stamp on a Wednesday. My kids all have band lessons that I have to run them to and then get ready for church. Since we had a storm today that started out with freezing rain and then dropped 8" (so far) of snow, there was no band and there is no way we are going to make it to church (30 min drive in good weather) so I finished my daily chores and was allowed to stamp.  

I had a friend who had surgery today and so I wanted to make a very bright and cheerful card for her.  I love curling these butterflies and it makes it so easy with the new punch.


Details:
Stamps: Papillon Potpouri, En Francias Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Serene Silhouettes
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder, 1/4" Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Pearls

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails